We have two classes in Year 3.
The class teachers are: Mrs S. Womack (3W) and Mrs H. Young (3Y).
Our teaching assistants are: Mrs Kavia, Mrs Carter and Mrs Mundell.
Our top-tips for home learning whilst you are off school are:
- Get up at the same time as usual and keep to your routine.
- Set a schedule for the day which includes some Maths, English and project work.
- Include some physical activity (ideas attached.)
- Take breaks and have snacks.
- Balance the on-screen time with practical activities including jigsaws, baking, gardening, crafts.
- Watch BBC Newsround to keep up to date with what’s happening in the world.
- You can never do too much reading or multiplication practice!
Look at the cover page first and then open the attachments for the subject you are working on. These will be updated weekly.
If your child is a keen learner and you run out of activities, the website, TWINKL, is offering every parent and carer in England access to all Twinkl resources with a One Month Ultimate Membership, totally free of charge. Setting this up is really easy to do - go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS.