Partnerships with local schools
Staff in local schools work with the pupils, parents, governors, community and providers to improve the skills, behaviour and opportunities of all children, young people and adults in their communities.
Our main feeder school is St Jude's C of E Infant School.
There are 11 schools located in a close geographical area:
- St Jude's C of E Infant School
- Lyne & Longcross C of E Primary School
- The Magna Carta Secondary School
- Manorcroft Primary School
- St Ann’s Heath Junior School
- St Jude’s C of E Junior School
- The Hythe Community Primary School
- Thorpe C of E Primary School
- Thorpe Lea Primary School
- Trumps Green Infant School
Working together means schools can:
- Give better support to our families.
- Support each other in school improvement.
- Share information and ideas.
- Save costs.
- Attend training locally.
- Gain access to better training opportunities.
- Agree consistent procedures.